Business Courses / / Featured
London School of Finance and Law offers a wide range of online courses to tax, accounting and finance students and practitioners who value their time and opt for self-study to prepare for exams or undertake continuing professional development without interruptions in their careers.
What you will study
- The international law of taxation: basic terminology, institutions and actors
- The history of the international tax regime
- General principles in international tax law
- Sources of the international law of taxation
- Tax law and other areas of international law
- Comparative approaches to taxing individuals and companies in developed and developing countries
- Taxing internationally mobile employees, permanent establishments, cross-border services and multinational enterprises
- Specificity of taxing the digital economy
- Tax planning and management for multinational enterprises
- Transfer pricing practice and administration
- Tax avoidance, tax evasion, tax havens and tax compliance
- Most pressing issues in international tax matters today
Key features of the course
- Flexibility to suit your needs – allowing you to study anytime, anywhere
- An emphasis on personal and professional development through independent learning
- Relevance of topics and practical examples to the context of your own professional practice
- Illustrative practice activities with solutions, “test your understanding” activities and tutor-marked assignments to reinforce learning
- Certificate of completion
This non-credit advanced course is intended for students who want to gain general knowledge, learn a new skill, upgrade existing skills or develop personal interests in subjects related to finance or tax law.
This course can be taken alongside your degree or professional qualification studies elsewhere or as part of your informal career development programme. It will be of particular value to undergraduate, postgraduate or professional students of business management, accounting and tax law.
While other LSFL law courses relate to the UK legal framework only and are mostly of interest for UK tax specialists, International Taxation can be studied by tax practitioners from all over the world as it provides a comprehensive overview of today’s core topics in the field of international law of taxation relevant to internationally based legal professional practices.
Learn more about the course here.