Business Courses / / Featured
London School of Finance and Law offers a wide range of online courses to tax, accounting and finance students and practitioners who value their time and opt for self-study to prepare for exams or undertake continuing professional development without interruptions in their careers.
What you will study
- An introduction to the UK tax system
- Taxation of individuals
- Income Tax
- Property and Investment Income
- Trading losses for individuals
- National Insurance
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Inheritance Tax (IHT)
- Taxation of partnerships
- Tax administration for companies and groups of companies
- Corporation Tax
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Duties and responsibilities of a tax adviser
Key features of the course
- Flexibility to suit your needs – allowing you to study anytime, anywhere
- An emphasis on personal and professional development through independent learning
- Relevance of topics and practical examples to the context of your own professional practice
- Illustrative practice activities with solutions, “test your understanding” activities and tutor-marked assignments to reinforce learning
- Certificate of completion
This non-credit advanced course is intended for students who want to gain general knowledge, learn a new skill, upgrade existing skills or develop personal interests in subjects related to finance or tax law.
This course can be taken alongside your degree or professional qualification studies elsewhere or as part of your informal career development programme. It will be of particular value to undergraduate, postgraduate or professional students of business management, accounting and tax law.
Please note that this law course relates to the UK law.
Learn more about the course here.
- Listing ID: 5284
Our editors are notified.