This group of unstoppable entrepreneurial leaders transforming our world was selected by an independent judging panel made up of previous award winners, leading CEOs, investors and other regional business leaders.
Entrepreneur Of The Year®, founded by EY, is the world’s most prestigious business awards program for entrepreneurs. Since its founding in 1986, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 145 cities throughout the world.
The program makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global awards program of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 60 countries.
The winners for the Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 New York Award include:
- Dr. Eric Moskow | Accuity Delivery Systems, LLC | New York, NY
- Joshua Walsky and Tyler Moeller | Broadway Technology, LLC | New York, NY
- Vincent HoSang and Sabrina HoSang-Jordan | Caribbean Food Delights | Tappan, NY
- Caryn Seidman Becker and Ken Cornick | CLEAR | New York, NY
- Felix Van de Maele | Collibra | New York, NY
- John Cronin and Mark X. Cronin | John’s Crazy Socks | Melville, NY
- Jennifer Fitzgerald | Policygenius | New York, NY
- Zachariah Reitano | Ro | New York, NY
- Drew McElroy | Transfix | New York, NY
- Eric Berry | TripleLift | New York, NY
- Nick Romito | VTS | New York, NY
“There are many successful entrepreneurs in this world, but to build something truly remarkable, you can’t let anything stand in your way,” said Debra von Storch, EY Americas Entrepreneur Of The Year Program Director. “EY is proud to honor the 2019 Entrepreneur Of The Year winners who are inspiring innovation without limitation and fueling growth and prosperity by being truly unstoppable.”
Regional award winners are now eligible for consideration for the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner, will be announced at the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 16, 2019.
The awards are the culminating event of the Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies. The Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner then moves on to compete for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Award in Monaco in June 2019.
Image: Winners of the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019 New York Award / EY