The website is designed to deliver an effortless user experience and interface boosted by a proprietary search feature that enables agents to connect with a storefront offering the program or coverage line they’re seeking.
“In today’s fast-paced and mobile environment, insurance retailers want to find the markets they’re looking for instantly and get the info needed to respond to their clients while carriers, wholesalers, MGAs/MGUs, PAs, and vendors need a platform that reaches a broad distribution base to expand their footprint. Our new platform delivers this,” said Larry Neilson, CEO of Neilson Marketing Services, parent company of ProgramBusiness.com.
Each ProgramBusiness.com storefront now includes:
- Branded landing pages with in-depth information on their products and classes of business with embedded SIC/NAICS codes and coverage categories for easy search; program carrier ratings; underwriting pen (if applicable); geographic footprint; social links; customer reviews; and a call to action and designated traceable phone number for leads.
- Ability to add applications and submission requirements directly to storefront program pages and receive uploaded apps from agents on easy-to-use Dashboard.
- Option to offer an instant quote to an agent on a specific target market.
- Ability to add storefront-related news, blogs, articles.
- Ability to upload vendor brochures for viewers to download (trackable).
- A robust Dashboard with reporting features that track monthly interactions including incoming leads and phone calls, agency application submissions with the ability to follow up, agency application downloads and quote requests, and email campaign reports. Storefronts will also receive click data including contact information.
Additionally, storefronts have easy login access to their “mini sites” to update and reflect new launches, program or product changes and announcements.
About Neilson Marketing Services
Neilson Marketing Services, parent company of ProgramBusiness.com, has been a leader in providing the insurance industry with marketing services for 30 years. Our best-in-class, advanced products help support agents, wholesalers, carriers and vendors in their goals to target specific niche markets and coverage lines.