Entrepreneurs don’t wait for opportunities, they create them.
Entrepreneurial mindset differs from any other in that it seeks opportunities but does not get upset when nothing suitable is found. For entrepreneurs, a crisis or lack of a certain product or service in the martketplace always presents a long-awaited opportunity to design and offer it to the target audience on their own.
Below is a list of famous people’s quotations on opportunities that you as an entrepreneur must notice and use, or create, to your advantage:
1. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
2. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
3. “I say luck is when an opportunity comes along and you’re prepared for it.” – Denzel Washington
4. “If a window of opportunity appears, don’t pull down the shade.” – Tom Peters
5. “In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
6. “Decide what you want, and then act as if it were impossible to fail.” – Brian Tracy
7. “I will prepare and some day my chance will come.” – Abraham Lincoln
8. “Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.” – Bobby Unser
9. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
10. “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” – William Arthur Ward